KINDERGARTEN - 8TH GRADE APPLICATIONS
Namaste Charter School Dollars For DC!
Educating children from the inside out
Why Choose Us
Why Namaste Charter
TO THE JOURNEY AHEAD
Knowledge & Experience
This is a heading.
This is a heading.
Hello lovely Namaste family,On March 1st we have invited our class families to visit our classrooms to see and listen to students' end of unit performance task. Ms. Andrea and I are ... 3rd Grade Presidential Candidates Tour
We Are Open For Opportunities!
Namaste Charter School
Educating Children From The Inside Out
Namaste Charter School has served students from the McKinley Park and its surrounding neighborhoods for over 20 years. It remains committed to providing all our students with a holistic educational model that prioritizes health and wellness and a rigorous academic instructional model—at the same time, promoting the full development of bilingualism and biliteracy in our Dual Language Spanish Immersion Program.
Our celebrations this year include:
- Academic achievement increased in reading by 13% and math by 7% during the 22/23SY NWEA Assessment.
- 85% of 5th Graders and 100% of 8th Graders to be on the Pathway to the Seal of Biliteracy in SY22-23. Compared to 79% of 8th graders in CPS.
- Four 8th-grade students were awarded the Daniel Murphy Scholarship to attend a private high school with 75% or more financial aid.
- Achieving 93% of a Healthy CPS Status compared to 75% for district schools.
- After-school offerings included STEAM programming through the YMCA, middle school sports, tutoring, and ESL classes.
At Namaste Charter Scool, we look forward to continuing to uphold our commitment to our Pillars:
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Balance Learning
- Language and Culture
- Collaborative Practice
We appreciate your partnership and look forward to elevating our programming and educating children from the inside out for the next twenty years!