Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Namaste Charter School.
Namaste is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive and supportive staff community that is reflective of the diversity of Chicago and our student population.
For the 2017-2018 School Year we have the following instructional openings:
- Primary Monolingual 2nd Grade
- Diverse Learning Teacher Monolingual, Kindergarten-8th Grade
- Diverse Learning Teacher Dual Language, Kindergarten-8th Grade
- Diverse Learning Paraprofessional
- Middle School Dual Lang Science OR Middle School Dual Lang Social Studies 7th & 8th Grade
- Dual Language Kindergarten Aide
If you are interested in joining the Namaste team, please complete an initial application here. After you complete the application, please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of three references via email (NamasteHiring@gmail.com) or fax (773-376-6495). The cover letter should be specific to Namaste Charter School and position preferences, include a description of relevant experiences and explain the candidate’s alignment to our mission.
No phone calls, please.
“In my time at Namaste, I have grown tremendously as an educator. I can’t even begin to count the ways in which Namaste has invested in my professional development by giving me the time, space, money, and encouragement to grow in areas that I needed to work on, while also allowing me to explore my own personal professional interests.” – Sara, Academic Intervention Teacher